is it a new thing to not have a hologram sticker on the timless clutch?

should I keep the clutch without the hologram sticker?

• yes, no big deal

• no way, exchange it for another

Results are only viewable after voting.

keodi

save mode..on.
O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
Ok, here goes, tonight as I took pics of my clutch, I noticed that it dosen't have the hologram sticker inside! cards authenticy card but no sticker! is this normal? should I exchange it for another? am I being too anal about this? thoughts /opinions welcome...

I looked in the clutch the pocket no sticker...ever between the tissue paper this is really odd I'm going to call my SA tomorrow...funny thing I just excahnged the clutch because the first one I got looked used?:shrugs:...

I would double check... even my small Chanel card case has a hologram sticker. If it's really not there, probably exchange if it's going to bother you, OR you know there is a chance you might be re-selling in the future (as that could prove as a hindrance to potential buyers) Good luck!

When I looked for one in my timeless clutch, I also thought that it was missing. But after a closer search, I found it. Teeny tiny in the bottom corner. Are you sure that it is not hiding??

I looked in the clutch the pocket no sticker...ever between the tissue paper this is really odd I'm going to call my SA tomorrow...funny thing I just excahnged the clutch because the first one I got looked used?:shrugs:...

I'm very sorry to hear you're having such bad luck with your clutch. Lets hope the third time's a charm :tup: