Is hobbslondonsale.org legit?

This website sells very discounted handbags..probably too good to be true. Does anyone know it?

That website is being blocked to me by Malwarebytes as an untrusted connection. MB says it has an invalid security certificate. There can be perfectly innocent reasons why a site's certificate doesn't match other identifying information, but usually it's better to be safe than sorry.

Whois reistration information shows only a US registration through Godaddy that traces back to a Turkish company and address. After that it's a dead end.

Last edited:
That website is being blocked to me by Malwarebytes as an untrusted connection. MB says it has an invalid security certificate. There can be perfectly innocent reasons why a site's certificate doesn't match other identifying information, but usually it's better to be safe than sorry.

Whois reistration information shows only a US registration through Godaddy that traces back to a Turkish company and address. After that it's a dead end.

Thank you!

I'll start by saying that when I saw the title of the thread, I didn't have a good feeling about the site.

Another weird thing (in addition to Hyacinth's post) is that when I put the site into the URL, it defaulted to a different website, scarpenikesitaliaDOTcom that appears to sell fake Nikes.