Is Hilary Duff carrying the City or the First?

Jun 28, 2006
16.jpg

^ Thanks. I know im late to the party but for those who have the city... how do you like it? I'm debating if its still worth getting (its been in style for awhile already so I dont know when it will begin to look dated). Considering the cost, I'd want something that will be in style for a long time to come.

yea, it looks really soft and cushy :drool:

i'm supa late to the party too. i don't know when the City was created. i just got my City. maybe it's not broken in yet, where the 'frame' is, so i'm not crazy about the style yet. the First is the most classic, i believe? i prefer this style and it'd be great to own the older Firsts:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-colors-by-season/2001-fall-winter-2002-f-w-s-s-140483.html
the First doesn't hold much, as you know.

maybe i'm biased but i think that BAL outlasts many other IT brands.
I know im late to the party but for those who have the city... how do you like it? I'm debating if its still worth getting (its been in style for awhile already so I dont know when it will begin to look dated). Considering the cost, I'd want something that will be in style for a long time to come.

I got my Aquamarine City about a month back and I LOVE it. It holds everything I need. I carry it just about every day (except rainy days). I have nothing but great things to say about it.

^ Thanks. I know im late to the party but for those who have the city... how do you like it? I'm debating if its still worth getting (its been in style for awhile already so I dont know when it will begin to look dated). Considering the cost, I'd want something that will be in style for a long time to come.

The City has been "in" for quite some time. It has proven that it's just not a trendy bag anymore but becoming a classic.

I love the City. It flatters the female form, is feminine and functional. Plus it comes in various colors for every person's individual taste. I defintiely think you can't go wrong if you purchase a bbag City.:tup: