Hermes Troy Michigan’s Somerset Collection

My SA in San Francisco told me a couple weeks ago that the next two US store locations are Troy and St. Louis. She did not give me a timeline however for these openings.
Wow ! I heard this rumor last July in a Western state- not SF...so there may be A grain of truth in the rumors ...So excited !! Can barely breathe ...there was another thread about this - there was a chat with a high-end salesperson (another brand) who apparently said they have heard Q1 or Q2 next year !!:panic:

Wow ! I heard this rumor last July in a Western state- not SF...so there may be A grain of truth in the rumors ...So excited !! Can barely breathe ...there was another thread about this - there was a chat with a high-end salesperson (another brand) who apparently said they have heard Q1 or Q2 next year !!:panic:
This is so exciting! I remember scarves being available at the Neiman Marcus, and it was nice to be able to purchase there. Although, I've just developed a relationship with a SA in Chicago.

Hi there fellow Michiganders- I’ve just been told some verrrry interesting intel re: H - it appears that someone who has heard from someone who should know that yes, H IS planning on coming back to the metro Detroit area (and it does appear to be planned for next year) BUT that it will be a small store focused on just accessories, scarves and shoes - has anyone heard of stores that don’t offer ANY leather bags ?? I’ve traveled a fair bit and every H store I’ve come across both large and tiny always has some leather bags on offer ...I’m a little stumped ?? Could this be even a little bit true ? Not sure how I feel about this- even when they had the concession at NM they had bags and belts ...I doubt selling non- bags will give them the means to rent (even a small) space in the mall ...hmm ...any thoughts ...? :whut: The person I spoke to today told me- no Birkin or any bags ...?????!!

Hi there fellow Michiganders- I’ve just been told some verrrry interesting intel re: H - it appears that someone who has heard from someone who should know that yes, H IS planning on coming back to the metro Detroit area (and it does appear to be planned for next year) BUT that it will be a small store focused on just accessories, scarves and shoes - has anyone heard of stores that don’t offer ANY leather bags ?? I’ve traveled a fair bit and every H store I’ve come across both large and tiny always has some leather bags on offer ...I’m a little stumped ?? Could this be even a little bit true ? Not sure how I feel about this- even when they had the concession at NM they had bags and belts ...I doubt selling non- bags will give them the means to rent (even a small) space in the mall ...hmm ...any thoughts ...? :whut: The person I spoke to today told me- no Birkin or any bags ...?????!!
They could be doing it to test the waters.

I understand they may take out a small space- but I don’t think it’s a good strategy to not have any bags at all - it’s a bizarre approach- oh well - let’s wait and see what happens next year ...I have never seen any H boutique without some bags ...strange intel - has anyone come across a store that does not have any bags ?? Even the concession in Ohio has bags ...and accepts bags to be sent to spa...weird intel today ...

Reactions: lovehermes
My SA also confirmed the opening of a Somerset store, he said likely in 2021. In addition, H will be opening up a store in Minneapolis, likely end of 2020 (maybe 2021). Yayyy!!!

I’ve heard this rumor too !! I hope it’s true - I’ve heard that they might be coming in 2020 or 2021- the closure of the H concession at NM during the Great Recession has left a hole...I so hope it’s true ...I’m saving my pennies to spend once they open - I’ve been spreading my purchases across 4 states ! :frown: And I can now say that I have a truly dedicated home store !
I hope so too!!!!!!