Is Hanky Panky truly one size fits all?

Jul 12, 2007
I think it depends on the style, I know the low rise thongs really only work for someone who is a XS-S/M. But the medium rise may fit larger....

Lola24

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
I actually like to measure mine up when I buy them to find the ones that are cut the smallest...... otherwise I find that they can be a tad big on me from time to time. I'm like a size 2 in designer stuff, 0 in non-designer. These are stretchy but I think they may get uncomfortable for someone larger than like an 8/10. The non-low rise ones seem to be larger but I still don't know that anyone larger than a 10 would be comfortable in them though I don't know for sure.

missmollypolly

College bad addict
Dec 29, 2005
DC/Moco and Boston
I'm a 4/6 and if I was any bigger, I don't think I'd be comfortable in the low-rise. I have a few regular rise ones and they'd definitely be fine on someone who wears a medium or a large.

greygirl

Melissa
May 7, 2009
East Texas
I wear the regular rise and I'm a size 8 (sometimes 6) and I love them. I don't like the low rise because. . .well. . .the rise is a little low (duh). hahaha!!
M

bobolo

O.G.
May 13, 2009
I am a size 4 and wore them while I was pregnant as well . ** I gained 40 lbs **
They do strecth quite a bit .
hope this helps

Leeleerae

Jan 7, 2009
I have the low rise and the medium rise. The medium rise are too big for me ( i am a size 2). My mom is a size 10 and the low rise also fit her.