Is H better stocked before the holidays?

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
yse for sure i was just called by my SA in mexico city and they have a grand collection croc best leathers and even 35cm ostrich they have the best of the best pieces i mean from the best birkins and kellys they even got two first generation jpgs 4 40cm gold fjord rouge vif fjord diamond birkin and two 35 30 cm himalayan they have true wonders in all three stores im planning a trip over to buy my xmas beauties and truly do sujest that you consider the option because mexico is truly the fort knox of birkins and kellys and the exchange rate with the us dollar is good i do not even consider resellers now that i found mexico!!!!

valencia

City Dweller
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Have been at 2 different H boutiques in the last week. Staff at my local H indicated more stock is on the way. Overheard staff at the other discuss "more shipments than usual" in the next few weeks.

HTH

pamella

Hermes, Je T'aime
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
I have been in Bal Harbour and Palm Beach this week, (it's been a good week)!
They are stocked pretty good. Palm Beach had a 30 Birkin in dark brown, (not sure of
the name), Bal Harbour had no birkins. Palm Beach also had a KenC in the 06 colorway and the blue and beige (not sure of the #), and a Coaching. Lots of CDC's too.