Is Gucci Marmont Camera Bag out of style?

I just think on top of anything else, the camera bag is just hard to go out of style. It's such a practical style.

Very true. I have definitely jumped on the crossbody trend bandwagon. I used to wear shoulder bags, but they're really uncomfortable for me. Not only do they wreak havoc on my shoulder (okay, maybe that was just me always buying bigger bags and then filling it up with stuff I really didn't need to have in there), but they were always slipping off my shoulder which was annoying. I also do like the backpack trend a little bit, but feel more secure having my bag right beside me. I think I've become a crossbody only girl.

A friend has this bag and I would love it but feel it would be ' rude ' to get one?
I've checked out the LV lou camera bag but has no chain which I love in a bag. There is the LV camera bag but so much more expensive. So as you can see I have a dilemma. My friend's is the Gucci in black and literally the only bag she ever uses. Looks great and just feel it will never date. The quality is great too.

A friend has this bag and I would love it but feel it would be ' rude ' to get one?
I've checked out the LV lou camera bag but has no chain which I love in a bag. There is the LV camera bag but so much more expensive. So as you can see I have a dilemma. My friend's is the Gucci in black and literally the only bag she ever uses. Looks great and just feel it will never date. The quality is great too.
Personally, I wouldn’t buy the exact same bag but maybe a different style or color. I don’t like having the same bag or same anything as my friends :biggrin:The YSL Loulou is really classy and pretty and one to consider.

Reactions: Maisedaizy
Personally, I wouldn’t buy the exact same bag but maybe a different style or color. I don’t like having the same bag or same anything as my friends :biggrin:The YSL Loulou is really classy and pretty and one to consider.
Yes you are right, I won't get the same bag. Think I'm going to go with the YSL, just not decided on the colour. Re the Gucci I actually went into a local store a few years back and pointed out the Gucci Marmont to my friend and very soon after she purchased one...oh well I guess she beat me too it

Reactions: lilapot
Yes you are right, I won't get the same bag. Think I'm going to go with the YSL, just not decided on the colour. Re the Gucci I actually went into a local store a few years back and pointed out the Gucci Marmont to my friend and very soon after she purchased one...oh well I guess she beat me too it
Oh, that sucks! :sad:My sister did the same, not a bag but a baby name.Totally innocent but can’t help but feel sad about it. Oh well I really love the Lou. I read that it can be a bit high maintenance though and that stopped me from getting one. I ended up with another Bal in the end :blush: Hope you’ll find the right one for you. It really doesn’t matter if another person owns the same thing. It was just me being me:girlsigh:

Oh, that sucks! :sad:My sister did the same, not a bag but a baby name.Totally innocent but can’t help but feel sad about it. Oh well I really love the Lou. I read that it can be a bit high maintenance though and that stopped me from getting one. I ended up with another Bal in the end :blush: Hope you’ll find the right one for you. It really doesn’t matter if another person owns the same thing. It was just me being me:girlsigh:
och my daughters sister in law sid that. Both pregnant at the same time. Sis in laws baby born first and she named the baby with the name she told he she had chosen
Re the bag yes have read that too and I'm not too caring with bags eek. For all that I want that Gucci bag I won't be getting one.
My daughters sis in law did that...very unfair. Using the baby name she'd chosen.
Can I ask what you Bal bag Is? I won't be getting that Gucci bag even though I want one