Is Gucci going to make Emily bags again?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last year I almost bought my first gucci bag. I chose a beautiful Emily Guccissima shoulder bag. I really liked the shape. I got an email a few days later saying that my order was cancelled and I was refunded. The bag was sold out. I still have that credit and would love to buy another Emily. So far the only one they have is a mini black which I don't want. Do you think they will bring back that style? I don't want to use that credit for another bag and later see what I reaaly want come back. Any advice?

2. #2 Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    I wanted something like this in a nice color.

Attached Files:

3. I very much doubt it.

Have you tried asking in the outlets?

4. That is too bad. I could search the outlets or online resellers, it is just that I wanted to use my credit at Saks and get one at the same time. I guess it's a different bag for me then );

5. Ah, I see :yes:

That's why with Gucci I always say if someone's particularly keen on something specific don't hang around because the best are usually gone