Is Griege closer to Grey or Beige???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would love your thoughts. I'm deciding whether or not to buy a Griege Work, sight unseen.

2. I would say the 2006 greige is coloser to grey. It is kind of light grey with a little beige tone in, but mainly it is light grey color to me.

3. Mine is a little more on the beige side. I think there was a lot of variation with Greige. I've seen some that were very gray, others very beige and most a combination. All are gorgeous. It's a great color because it will go with brown tones or gay blacks. One of my favorite neutrals ever.

4. I had a compagnon that I returned and it was more beige than grey. Def a soft, neutral colour. To be honest, for some reason I was a bit disappointed in the colour but I've loved all the photos of greige bags I've seen here.

5. My work is more grey as beige.
    I also have a mastic of 2004 weekender and that is more beige than grey.

I do like these colour if they are more grey or more beige i dont mind, love them.

Good luck and Hugs FX:heart:

6. My 06 greige City was more grey to me...here she is..now with new mommy :crybaby:

[​IMG]