Is grey quartz a true grey?

It definitely has a lavender undertone/hue. I would check it out in person if you can. I was set on buying a small phoebe in grey quartz, but found it to be much too purple for me.

Definitely what everyone has said! It's a distinctly lavender/purply grey but is GORGEOUS in person. Also, with this color the light appears to gives the leather a short of faint shimmery sheen... beautiful. I added the grey quartz small Phoebe to my Christmas list since I've been lusting after it ever since I saw it in person and there appears to be a massive box under the tree :graucho:

I had the original Pebble Grey but returned it because it was too light, but today I picked up the new regular size Grey Quartz Phoebe, and she is perfect grey! It really is a great shade. Here is mine for reference also. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 296
I had the original Pebble Grey but returned it because it was too light, but today I picked up the new regular size Grey Quartz Phoebe, and she is perfect grey! It really is a great shade. Here is mine for reference also. :smile:
When you say "the new regular size," are you referring to the small Phoebe (26224)? I purchased the small one, but it was too small for me. I would love to have it in the larger size.

When you say "the new regular size," are you referring to the small Phoebe (26224)? I purchased the small one, but it was too small for me. I would love to have it in the larger size.

I mean it just came out in the original larger Phoebe size! :biggrin: I was sooo exited when I went in to try to find a bag to use my credit on!!! My SA said that she just came in! They had quite a bit of the new styles at my FP store, too. I can't do small Phoebe either, so I'm over the moon about this one! :smile: I looked, but it is not yet up on Coach.com. Apparently only in FP stores so far. I love the great purple lining, too.

I mean it just came out in the original larger Phoebe size! :biggrin: I was sooo exited when I went in to try to find a bag to use my credit on!!! My SA said that she just came in! They had quite a bit of the new styles at my FP store, too. I can't do small Phoebe either, so I'm over the moon about this one! :smile: I looked, but it is not yet up on Coach.com. Apparently only in FP stores so far. I love the great purple lining, too.
Thank you...that is exciting news! I was very disappointed when it was only released in the small. Congratulations on yours...she's a beauty!

Thank you...that is exciting news! I was very disappointed when it was only released in the small. Congratulations on yours...she's a beauty!

Thank you! I just did a reveal and realized that she is Grey Birch, not Grey quartz!! Oops! They look soooo similar to me!! She was next to a small in the same color, so now I'm confused (but still in love with her! lol!).