Is Fendi trying to copy the speedy?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this bag on eluxury and I couldn't help but think of the speedy when I saw it. Who would waste money on this :yucky: ? It costs more than the speedy!! :nuts:

2. Sorry, forgot to add picture (doh!)

Fendi Boston Bag.jpg
  3. Are you looking at the "Boston"?

4. are you talking about this?

[​IMG]

I think Fendi has been making boston style for a while but this one the combo between mono and miroir :yucky:

5. Yes, it almost looks like a Speedy 25. Although, I guess the shape of the Speedy is actually a common shape amongs other purse brands.... but Speedy looks better!!!!

6. It does look like a combo of LV bags, but i don't really like it.

7. Yea, that's the one...I added the picture after. You're right, it's a combo of miroir and mono! Ewww!

8. Almost every designer has a similar bag IMO.

9. I thought the same when I first saw it, but then I thought to myself: "There are a lot of other bags that have a Speedy shape..."

10. Yeah, Dior has a Speedy too (not sure what name...Boston?, I THINK it's an older style) and the pink one (old style, not the Girly with flowers) is gorgeoussss.

Not a fan of Fendi though...although I LOVEEEE this bag! :nuts:

[​IMG]

11. lol but whatever they can do what they want LV owns Fendi haha

12. Yay, I see lot of brands launched their new bags in the same style of Speedy!

13. I think they're all called "boston"...various brands have a boston bag.

14. LOL I own that Fendi/Speedy! LOVES IT! LOL

15. Yeah, I was about to say I like it! LOL I don't own it but I think it's adorable!! :yes: