Is fendi ever on sale?

There's a Fendi sale on their website right now. Not sure what all is left. I've seen Fendi at TJ Maxx and either Barney's Warehouse or Neiman Marcus outlets (I'm 99% sure Barney's) so outlet's are a place to start. Some other sites like net-a-porter may have stuff from time to time. You can find good deals, but rarely (if ever) can you find a brand's classics on sale, so happy hunting!

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
I got my large 2 jour at the fendi boutique in Nassau Bahamas for $1600. There's a back sales room. I had searched for chocolate brown for so long. I can't want to go back in March! And no tax!

You might not find any sale on Fendi but you can take a second route i.e. pre-owned fashion websites to purchase Fendi bags at discounted price. Just make sure the authentication before your purchase.

If you're Canadian try Costco. Fendi bags come up all the time. They are authentic even though Costco is not an authorized seller. Keep in mind if anything happens to your bag all Fendi will not repair it and all Costco can do is refund your money. Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 2.43.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-10 at 2.44.13 AM.png