Is Evora Worth The Price?

kerpea30

Mar 14, 2011
OK, I'm considering purchasing another Azur bag (I currently have a Speedy 30 & Neverfull MM) and my eye keep getting drawn to Evora but I'm not sure how functional it is for the price. And I'm also concerned it may be too heavy. I don't live close to an LV so I'm going to have to purchase online so I am relying on you tpf'ers to help me out. Is it worth it?

I just looked at one two days ago and decided it was not worth the price. I dont like the way it hangs when full --- not very flattering on me. The bag is very pretty but just not on me

I chose the Estrela instead

I personally find it a lovely style but a tad too big, especially in azur print. But since you do like big bags in azur it may not be an issue to you. I don't find the weight unbearable. Am more put off by the price point, LOL.

I have the evora.. and while the price is a bit high considering that it's canvas, it is very versitile. I can carry it in different ways- handheld or over the shoulder-with the strap.

I used it as a shoulder bag during overseas trips and for work.. all I can say is that it's a great bag! Hope it helps :P

I have the Evora MM and it is a great bag. Not heavy at all like the Trevi or some Empreinte bags. It's great because it is very versatile, can be worn three ways. I got one in ebene so it is very low maintenance. I use it for work and it is my new workhorse bag. I used to always use my neverfull to work, but the Evora is much better for me. The price tag is not much of an issue for me because it is so versatile.

I say yes! I have the evora in both prints, and I love it! It's big enough that I have used it as a travel bag, but when you don't put a lot in it, it isn't structured, so it hangs nicely, and doesn't look as big. I think it's perfect for an every day bag, and I'm not very big- I'm only 5'6"..I have sold other bags (like my beloved neo) because it was just too big for me, but I think that Evora hangs nicely.

If it was a structured bag, it would DEFINITELY be too big..at least for me..but after carrying it a few times, it gets really soft, and is so comfy and nice to carry! It also has such beautiful detailing..when you really look at the stacked vachetta pieces, and the adorable long zipper pull on the front..I don't know, I was just sold! lol

I wish it came with the cross body strap, because I think that really makes it!

I really love the Evora MM style, it is perfect for my height (176 cm- around 5´7??) and just love the versatility - but as Yikkie said, the price is too steep! I´d rather get the empreinte Artsy/Lumineuse with that kind if money.

I do not own the Evora, but it is a bag that is trying to get on my wishlist! I like the Ebene and there are not many Ebene bags that I like. It has a stylish look, very roomy, beautiful red interior and can be worn several ways. Also, I was very surprised at the weight of the bag and the 'flexibility' of the Damier. My Damier Ebene Galliera is heavier and Ebene tends to be stiffer (not sure about the Azur) compared to Mono, the Evora is not. Another reason why I like her so!

Reference price - if it is worth it to you, it is worth the price. Two bags at the cost of one Evora....functionality & love for a bag outweigh quantity anytime. If quantity of bags were a concern, we would not buy LV.

GL deciding!

Reference price - if it is worth it to you, it is worth the price. Two bags at the cost of one Evora....functionality & love for a bag outweigh quantity anytime. If quantity of bags were a concern, we would not buy LV.

Very well said gre8dane! This is exactly how I feel about my Evora. If you love it, then it will be worth the price. If you don't feel the love, then you will never be able to justify the price on any LV bag for that matter.