Is Everything I want out of stock or are they discontinued???

Mariehd

May 11, 2014
Please help! I am about to buy a new bag and my wishlist seems to have quite a few "Call for Availability" noted on the website. Does this mean they are about to be discontinued? Looking at the Artsy mono, Odeon, Pochette Metis mono, Eva mono, and Twice Noir. Anyone have any updated discontinued list? I'm kinda bummed here! :confused1:

Reactions: mcpro
Please help! I am about to buy a new bag and my wishlist seems to have quite a few "Call for Availability" noted on the website. Does this mean they are about to be discontinued? Looking at the Artsy mono, Odeon, Pochette Metis mono, Eva mono, and Twice Noir. Anyone have any updated discontinued list? I'm kinda bummed here! :confused1:
The twice is discontinued unfortunately and I read somewhere on here that the Eva is being discontinued as well. The metis isn't discontinued, just hard to get in mono from what I've heard. I'm not sure about the rest. Give CS a call and they can tell you what's still available.

The Pochette Metis mono is just really hard to get right now. It is not discontinued as of right now. But my SA told me the mono will be discontinued eventually.

Oh and the Eva is being discontinued. The Twice has been discontinued.

I'm in the same boat! I just take a loonngg time deciding what I like and have noticed a lot of Call for Avail. I think most of what you want is just being produced and restocked. But the Odeon is one of their older monogram icon bags and I have a feeling that will be discontinued...figures cuz it's on my wishlist. Lol!

I believe the Artsy and Pochette Metis are the only ones on your list I have not heard are being discontinued. I believe the PM is backordered a couple weeks. Artsy no idea. The others are definitely discontinued but some you can still have customer service locate.

The Odeon has been on my wishlist FOREVER and now that I am ready to buy her, she is unavailable. So sad! I like the Bloomsbury, but want a mono print. I already own a Favorite MM in DA and I feel the Pallas Clutch will be too small. I have an Eva in DE and I feel that is too small as it is, so the Pallas probably will be too. I'll make a trip to my store and see what they may have available and any info! Thanks ladies!!!

You could probably find an Odeon second hand, and in very good condition. The Pochette Metis is not discontinued, and if you put your name on the list at your local store, you can get one pretty quickly.

Last edited: