Is everyone slowly losing their love for their Giant Works?

Hey Mischka, here is a photo of a GGH Officier Work that was posted in the Bal Shopping area. A member posted a photo they rec'd from the SA in Bal LV.

attachment.php

And one of our dear members here has already scooped it up! So, the love definitely continues for the GH Work. :tup:

I am in love with this bag! I want it to be my next bbag for sure.... :heart::heart::heart:

I only have one GH work and won't buy another: 1) The handles aren't long enough and 2) The work is too big for what I carry daily. I also have a RH work and will stop with one also. I much prefer giant cities and PT's over RH cities and works.

Once a Work is broken in, it can be carried when not wearing a coat. I like Giant Hardware with larger bags, such as Work and Part Time. To me, GH Work is still in my hunting list.

No way! I've been on the forum trying to hunt down every Giant Works that I can!
After 2 years, I've finally moved on to Works now, and love them esp in GH!
I've just STARTED my love for the GH Work!

I am a proud new owner of an Anthracite Work with CGH.

The bag's weight doesn't faze me because I got the Giant Work specifically to hold my MacBook and work files, and there's no getting around heavy when it comes to carting a laptop and documents around.

Also, heavier = sturdier, so chalk up points for my Giant Work doing what it was designed to do and for doing it well!

I just got one to carry my Mac in, since the leather always seems thicker on the GH bags and the handles feel sturdier. When it breaks in, the handles do stretch and make it more comfortable to carry. I thought I would need a WE for my computer and files but the Work fits perfectly.

no love lost here for the GH work!! my most recent (and last) bal purchase was a violet GSH work and the leather and hardware combo just makes me swoooon. i started out with a couple of RH works and i still love those, and am very happy to get one with GH.