Is everybody STILL happy with their iPhones?

May 7, 2007
I just wondered, is everybody who got an iPhone STILL happy with it or have you noticed problems or things you don't like about it that you didn't notice before?

tmc089

Oct 6, 2007
Connecticut
My brother has one, he got it when they first first came out and he still loves his. I'm also curious to know if anyone's encountered any bugs now that they've been out for a little while.

jillybean307

Wanderlust
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Yes, I still love mine. I think it's one of the best things I've ever bought.

I've had absolutely no problem with mine. I even broke mine on NYE (I dropped it while drunk-oops) and the sideways flipping thing stopped working. When I brought it to the Apple store to get it repaired (fully expecting having to pay for being a fool), they gave me a brand new iphone for free.

No complaints here!

RaeBelle

The Commish
Jan 15, 2008
hockey-gasm
I love my iPhone. I can't wait for them to bring out a 3G one with more memory. Then DH gets the current iPhone and I get the new one!

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
I love love love mine! :love:

**One caveat - sometimes the browser crashes if I'm not connected to Wifi and I'm on a graphic heavy site, but it has only happened twice and I use it a ton for the internet**

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
I love mine and my dh definitely loves his, I'm surprised he hasn't kicked me out of bed so that he can sleep with his phone. Neither one of us has experienced any problems with them and we got them about a month after they were released.