Is Estrela uptight?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if the Estrela softens and relaxes after being carried for a period of time ? I am loving the monogram/noir but like a more relaxed bag.

Also, does anyone carry with jeans/weekend wear?

TIA in advance.

2. I had the estrela for about 6 months and wouldn't say it relaxes. It holds it's shape pretty well but I eventually sold it because I did not like the way it hung when being carried by the long strap.

3. My friend just purchased the estrella with vachetta. It has softened a bit but still maintains it's shape. She doesn't use the long strap, just the shoulder straps. I would say the noir could be dressed up or down and would look great with casual wear. It really is a beautiful bag!

4. I haven't found that it softens up. I have mono/noir. I wear it with casual clothes mostly, but wouldn't hesitate to wear it with business attire etc... I don't use the long strap cause I hate how it deforms the sides of the bag. Other than the long strap, it's a great bag.