Is eBay phasing out eBay Bucks?

chloe speaks

scootering!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
I noticed that today was the day of my eBay bucks certificate, and last night I was thinking of how to finagle buying something and using those cool eBay bucks today, when...I noticed that the eBay bucks link under MyeBay had disappeared! Usually you see all the caption for eBay bucks all over your account page, and all of a sudden, poof, gone.

They did not cancel the bucks I had due to me, so I could use them, but I wonder if this is the last month,and they are quietly doing away with it??:thinking:

I noticed that today was the day of my eBay bucks certificate, and last night I was thinking of how to finagle buying something and using those cool eBay bucks today, when...I noticed that the eBay bucks link under MyeBay had disappeared! Usually you see all the caption for eBay bucks all over your account page, and all of a sudden, poof, gone.

They did not cancel the bucks I had due to me, so I could use them, but I wonder if this is the last month,and they are quietly doing away with it??:thinking:
That's strange - I just checked my bucks page and I earned $1 on a purchase I made today that will apply to my bucks cert in Jan.

Yup just doubled check and its still on my page.

Could it be a glitch?

I think the link goes away in the few days that the bucks certificates are being generated. My link is back and I made a purchase today (using my bucks) and I have a new balance from that purchase.

Well it could be a glitch. I just used up the balance on my eBay certificate, but there is NO sign of the bucks on my personal pages :confused1:

what to do?

Last edited:
NM...

If you don't earn at least $5 per quarter, they don't issue the bucks and they don't transfer over to the next month. I guess I needed two more cents. Damn you $4.98!

NM...

If you don't earn at least $5 per quarter, they don't issue the bucks and they don't transfer over to the next month. I guess I needed two more cents. Damn you $4.98!

Wow. I actually didn't know that. That sucks. I'm sorry for you. Its not a lot but that would so irk me.