Is eBay a Factor When Your Choose Your Coach?

Esp. if I'm not sure between two purses, I will look at ebay listings and see which are more loved..... I can't help but to think in terms of ebay because if a purse is not being used as I intended, it will usually-- though not always-- eventually be sold off on ebay to make more space for others I fall in love with. EBay for me is also like a poll to see which style is the more popular one...It's not just about having to have something that everyone else likes but usually there is a good reason why a certain style or color sells out sooner or is more desirable and sought after. Sometimes it's the style, color, durability, versatility, etc. that make one purse more desirable than the other.

E-Bay is a factor for me, but not in the way you're saying. I look to e-Bay to see if I can get a bag for a cheaper price than here in Hawaii (since they're marked up 20% here). I refuse to pay Hawaii retail for my Coach bags but love the outlet. If I see a bag I like at my outlet, I'll look to e-Bay to see how much it's going for there (if any of that style is listed).