Is EB a flop????

Murphy66, the coin purse is GORGEOUS!!!

First, I cannot deal with the weight of GH. Then I am not so into brighter blues. BUT your pic is making me change my mind. EB with SGH is just too gorgeous for words...:drool:

Thanks, pink! :love: Sounds like you should get one. The little GH CPs are a good way for those who don't like the GH bags to still have a little fun! :yes:

Oh thank you thank you thank you!! I am dying to see this combination, I am hoping it will be as gorgeous as I think it is...

I got it in!!! :yahoo:and the color is stunning.. the GGH makes the bag.. I'm sorry i haven't posted pictures yet, but i had to order a new camera battery so until it comes in i won't have any pictures :sad:.. I'm not too sure if you remember the picture posted of the french blue PT with GGH from a balenciaga spring ad, but the bag looks just like it!

I got it in!!! :yahoo:and the color is stunning.. the GGH makes the bag.. I'm sorry i haven't posted pictures yet, but i had to order a new camera battery so until it comes in i won't have any pictures :sad:.. I'm not too sure if you remember the picture posted of the french blue PT with GGH from a balenciaga spring ad, but the bag looks just like it!

Omg, congrats! Can I buy you a new camera battery and get it fedexed over? :lol: I desperately need to see this, I am wondering if I should get an SGH EB instead of the GGH and I need to be convinced that the GGH is beautiful! I will wait patiently for pics :smile: Thanks in advance!

Omg, congrats! Can I buy you a new camera battery and get it fedexed over? :lol: I desperately need to see this, I am wondering if I should get an SGH EB instead of the GGH and I need to be convinced that the GGH is beautiful! I will wait patiently for pics :smile: Thanks in advance!

when i get home from work later i can take pictures with my cell phone, but i don't know how good those will be.. but at least it's something

Oh WOW! Galex if your bag looks like that its a must have for me! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! Please please please post pics ASAP!!!! I can't wait to see it! CONGRATS! OMG! I think i'm gonna faint...