Is dental cosmetic surgery the best option?

Is dental cosmetic surgery a good option?

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

louise7

Mar 12, 2019
I recently met with an accident. I had major damage to my face, had dislocated shoulders, broken ribs. Luckily I’m recovering from all that.
But as a result of the accident, I had also lost several of my teeth. Most of the tooth was broken and some were missing. Rest of my body healed but now my face looks disfigured. I’m really ashamed to go out in public. All my charm is lost.
My other doctors now suggest me to undergo cosmetic surgery. They say that all the broken tooth can be replaced by porcelain tooth and will look all new. I don’t know much about it.
I’m looking for the best dentists in town who can fill me in about the details of that. I’m not in a condition to travel for long though transit for a short period won’t be much of a problem. So I’m searching for dentists in Oakville who can perform a dental cosmetic surgery to the best and can pay a visit to my home frequently for checkups.
What do you guys think about the surgery? Who are the best dentists in town? Please give your valuable ideas. I’m in need of that now more than ever.