Is denim worth the price tag?

i have a hard time with the price of the neo cabby, but I do love the looks of it...I guess these girls who actually have it are the only ones that can say whether or not it is worth the price.

P8120172.jpg

i've had my Denim Neo-Speedy since November 2005 and it's held up very well. if you're going to get the Neo-Cabby in black i think it's something that you'll be using for a long time, and it would definitely be worth the price

My only denim piece is a fuschia one, so I justified the price of that due to the rare color...but yep, it's ridiculously pricey, you REALLY have to LOVE it to want to spend that much !!

I don't think you can tally the worth of something just in the estimated cost of the materials.
I think the worth is a combination of the item itself and how it makes you FEEL. If it makes you feel good when you carry it, eat it, whatever, then it is worth the cost. :smile:

I LVoe my mini lin speedy but the denim is so unique that I would have to vote for that. I think it's worth it because you are paying not only for the materials but for the design most importantly.

Yeah! I do think Denim is overpriced but all LV bags are over priced (lol). I will get the cabby PM in Black too. I think the bag looks so stunning after I try it on. Don't care about the price as I have been falling in love with it.

i guess my perspective is a little skewed. i think the MC line is totally overpriced (though i own a speedy lol), but not so much with the denim line. i own a mini pleaty and a black cabby mm. i have to say that i've grown more in love with my cabby as i've worn it since i purchased it. i really like the style.

The denim line is cute but I never would have considered it if I hadn't seen the black Neo Cabby MM! I think that bag is awesome!!! But, I'm not willing to pay the price for cloth. But, it's a beautiful bag!