Is Damier feminine or masculine to you?

1. I am trying to get rid of all of the LV bags I have with logos on them but am still really loving the Louis. I love the Speedy shape and everything about it, and am finding myself slowly coming around to Damier. I always thought I hated the pattern but it's growing on me (probably because I realize I'm running out of options!). I love the Azur but it's just not practical in CDN winters whereas the regular Damier would be. The hubster has a Damier computer case and I guess I always sort of thought of Damier as masculine. Can someone talk me into buying a Damier Speedy, please?:lol: What do you like about the bag and the pattern itself?

2. I think Damier is more masculine than anything, but the speedy is so cute! Plus the shape gives the print a more feminine edge. Let us know if you end up getting it!

3. I think its a perfect mix of both, its like a guy and a girl just ran into each other and out came Damier.

4. I think it´s unisex but if I had to choose it´s more masculine.

5. I dont' own one, but i think you'd be able to dress it up with a scarf or something girly and make it feminine!! it sounds like a great bag because you can use it in all weather!! i'm canadian too and i can't wait to go to LV so i can see if this is the bag for me!! i want a no logo sort of bag too!! i hope you get it cause it sounds amazing!!!

6. Damier is uber masculine imo........ i don't own any damier bags and I don't htink i'll ever buy one either lol......however, I will probably end up with some azurs (even though I just checked them out yesterday and wasn't all that entranced by them....lol)....

7. It is masculine to me. I tried to like it but I don't, for me. I like it for my Husband so I got him a wallet.

8. I think it is masculine and professional.

9. I don't think it's too masculine for a woman or anything... it's all in how you carry it. I think it looks very professional, maybe a little serious. I have a damier speedy 25(and some other pieces) and the thought of it being more masculine has never really crossed my mind.

10. I think it depends on the shape of the item. For example, the Papillon looks super classy and femine to me. In fact, the first time I saw someone carry this bag, my jaw dropped open because it was sooo beautiful! I'm not normally fond of the damier pattern either.

11. i don't think it's masculine... i think it's wintery. i would not carry this pattern in the summertime- too dark. however, i think it's a perfect fall/winter pattern. also, it's great for fall/winter b/c there's no vachetta.

12. I used to think that Damier looked masculine, but after seeing a woman in Costco with the Damier Ribera Mini, I want Damier.:rolleyes: :lol: I could not stop looking at that bag...I loved the shape.:love: The Damier Speedy looks really nice, too.

13. The Damier is gorgeous on a man but EQUALLY gorgeous on a woman. I used to think it was more masculine but my mind is changing!

I do also agree with baby though it's a Fall/Winter bag (except the Azur with is obviously Spring/Summer).

14. I think it's fairly unisex. The thing that I find with the print is that it's so consevative.. I find it kinda boring really. :shame:

15. To me it's unisex, it looks great on both men and women. The Damier pattern itself is very classy and sophisticated. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice