is damier Azure silk screen print too?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just wonder ?

2. Hmmm I'm not sure...good question though!!

3. I don't THINK it is..I think they use the same process as the regular Damier print, which is the same as that of the monogram canvas. Hopefully someone else can help. :smile:

4. It IS silk screened, and that is straight from the LV SA's mouth from when I returned my Azur pochette for color transfer.

5. :wtf:

6. Lol..anyone else know? It might help to have a few opinions of people who might know because the SAs aren't always up on their products. I remember once not one but two SAs I spoke to didn't even know what the Vienna line was made of.

7. ^ITA with Lvbabydoll... I don't remember what is made of, but I don't think it's a silk screen process.

8. If it's silkscreened...that means...the print will eventually rub off like MC? :wtf:

9. Isn't all canvas' silkscreened, even mono and damier...how else would they put a pattern on??? But then after they are sealed.

I think the difference is on cerise, panda, groom, etc it's a second screening on top of the treated canvas, that is why they are prone to rub off.

Unlike say CB where its a different screened canvas, that then gets treated...thus no rub.

10. That's kind of what I was thinking..if you look on the Elux site, it says it's a Damier Azur coated canvas.

11. I really wonder too!! I'd hate to have all my Azur stuff rubbing off!!!!!

12. Well..as far as I can tell, it's just like normal damier but in different color(coated canvas). So I agree with Rebecca. It's off topic, I looked at my bags closely, the bag looks dirty but it's actually beige color shade.

I personally don't trust everything SA said except senior SA..

13. I agree too now that I take a closer look. :yes:

14. Karman i have the same question : will it eventually rub off???

15. :s