Is cyclamen discontinued in the nylon bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am obsessed with cyclamen in a bad way :angel: and have already gotten 2 bags in this color (LLH and MLH). On Bagshop.com I noticed it's listed as a discontinued color for some styles and wanted to know if that means the expandable travel bag as well isn't coming back. I'm still debating if I should get it since it's pretty expensive. The large duffle is almost perfect except that it doesn't have a shoulder strap. Will it go on sale? Or should I just get it before I regret it? I would love your input!

2. They've already come and gone on sale. Cyclamen was a Spring 2016 color, so if you want it and can find it anywhere, get it. Most stores are sold out of all the Spring colors and styles/sizes for a while now.

3. The expandable travel bag in cyclamen is on sale 40% off on Nordstrom website right now

4. Thanks for the info! I'm on the hunt as we speak :cool:

5. Thanks for the tip! They must be sold out because this link doesn't work anymore. I'm too slow!!