Is Coach your desktop??

817f33a.jpg

Mine is the exact same...it makes my hubby roll his eyes, but I LOVE it!

Nope... I love birds, so my wallpaper is this. I think it's so cute and makes me think of my bf and I, he being all lovey-dovey and me grumbling because I'm the opposite of lovey-dovey. *lmao*

Attachments

• birdsonline.jpg
    birdsonline.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 282
I don't have Coach on my desktop. I have a Nine Inch Nails still from their winter '06 With_Teeth tour. I DO have the Coach Polaroid screen saver, however.

Also, I just purchased a 24" iMac, so my screen looks way different because I run OS X Leopard on mine. I tried Vista through the BootCamp program, but Leopard is years ahead of Vista. And it's so easy. :smile:

Picture1.png

OMG LOVE IT!!!!

(I still think Pretty Hate Machine was his best haha)

Another NIN fan?! :woohoo: This tour was absolutely incredible. I loved the cages used in the summer tour. Yum. :graucho: Broken and the Fragile are my faves, with Year Zero in a close second.

Plus, Jeordie the bassist is apparently back in Marilyn Manson as Twiggy. I'm going to the show in Philly on the 27th.

Sorry for being wayyyy off topic, mods! I was just too excited to find a NIN fan! :yahoo:

Carry on, Coachies!

Yay thanks Jersey_Girl! I had changed my wallpaper for Xmas and then was sad that the tattersall was gone from the Coach site, since I hadn't saved it.

So now the answer is yes, Coach is back as my wallpaper. :shame: