Is coach another LV outlet???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just went to coach last weekend when I walked into the store, I feel I am walking to LV outlet, of course, LV doesn't have outlet but the style is what I am talking about, I can see Alma, Speedy B, Neo, Neverfull , Metis, Vernis Alma, vernis zippy wallet. I asked myself, what is going on? Why do their styles look so similar like LV? I looked the Artsy on my shoulder and thought to myself, at least I don't see any of coach bag's handle looks like my Artsy. :sweatdrop:

2. Coach always seems to be coming out with something similar or identical to LV. They just released a line on Coachfactory that has coated canvas that matches the color of LV, and a leather that is the same shade as vachetta. I thought that it was a bit to far.

3. I think Michael Kors is even worst than Coach. Everything looks wayy similar to LV.

4. I agree! He even has a Neverfull type bag with a damier print, but in black/white :P

5. Yeah he's the biggest offender.

6. I totally agree.

7. This is a replica Michael Kors, but still quite hilarious. 😂

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391549952.094029.jpg

8. Whaaat? NO WAY. I have yet to see this. I've only seen the "neverfull" with his monogram. :tdown: Although I do love the selma bag in saffiano he has.... really similar to Prada though.

9. :roflmfao: I'm dying.

10. #10 Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    I can't even believe this exists! Omg lol
    (I meant to quote the replica Michael Kors, but u guess I didn't.)

11. #11 Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    I couldn't agree more.

I see a lot of other designers Tory burch, Micheal Kors, Aldo's, etc replicating LV's hand bags (Alma's and Speedys). Idk, if you all see the similarities, but I do.

I love LV for not having such a fast turn around styles and that they keep an Iconic collection (Noe, NF, Speedy).

Attached Files:

12. Some of Michael Kors bag does looks like LV but some of his other designs beside the LV look like is gorgeous though...

13. i get that the silhouettes are classic and blah blah blah, but when youre a major fashion designer i feel like you should come up with your own ideas, no!?

14. I saw a Hello Kitty bag at the grocery store the other day that looked like the Rouge Fauvite Vernis Alma!!

15. I must say though that they could not copy the alma shape well. LV does it the best :smile:)))))))