Is city too big for pettite woman?

4LV

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
Hello dear tPFers, I need your help.

I don't have opportunities to try B-bags on in person. Does anybody know that the city size is too big for me(4'11" and 89lbs). If you have a picture that would be great. Thank you all so much in advance:love:

I was going to say, look at Seahorse with all her big bags. They look FABULOUS on her!! I've never seen a B-bag look too big on anyone. I know many think the Twiggy is too wide for them but other than that, I love how the big ones look!

I personally think a City is the largest size that looks ok on me.. and I find it a bit on the big side so i'm snapping up the First sizes now.

Here are a few pics for comparison, I'm 5'4" and 95lbs

CITY:
bskybluecitybev1.jpg
btealcitybevhand1.jpg
BredCityBev2.jpg

FIRST:
BseafoamBev2.jpg
BmagentaFirstBev1.jpg

I was going to say, look at Seahorse with all her big bags. They look FABULOUS on her!! I've never seen a B-bag look too big on anyone. I know many think the Twiggy is too wide for them but other than that, I love how the big ones look!

thank u glimmer :P
yes, i agree with big is great, but i also have problem with wideness. i don't like how twiggy looked on me... maybe because it's wide but short, it just doesn't look symetrical to me :P
i have this "nutso" problem with symetrical and alignment

I personally think a City is the largest size that looks ok on me.. and I find it a bit on the big side so i'm snapping up the First sizes now.

Here are a few pics for comparison, I'm 5'4" and 95lbs

CITY:
bskybluecitybev1.jpg
btealcitybevhand1.jpg
BredCityBev2.jpg

FIRST:
BmagentaFirstBev1.jpg

BseafoamBev2.jpg
BmagentaFirstBev1.jpg

Hi Beverly, the pictures did not show up. I saw the pictures that you were wearing the VIF city, it looks perfect on you and almost made me to take the plunge:confused1:

im 5'1 and the city is great for me -- i can put all my stuff in -- great for travelling too. the first is okay too, quite roomier than it looks, just that you have to organize your stuff and can't just stash it in