Is city too big for pettite woman?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello dear tPFers, I need your help.

I don't have opportunities to try B-bags on in person. Does anybody know that the city size is too big for me(4'11" and 89lbs). If you have a picture that would be great. Thank you all so much in advance:love:

2. I agree with seahorse, a city won't be too big for you. My friend is your height and she looks great with the city.

3. I was going to say, look at Seahorse with all her big bags. They look FABULOUS on her!! I've never seen a B-bag look too big on anyone. I know many think the Twiggy is too wide for them but other than that, I love how the big ones look!

4. I am five-feet nothing and the City looks perfect for my size!

5. Thank you all for your help. Hope I will get one soon too.:love:

6. Hi Addy, do you have a picture of it to show me? Thanks:P

7. I personally think a City is the largest size that looks ok on me.. and I find it a bit on the big side so i'm snapping up the First sizes now.

Here are a few pics for comparison, I'm 5'4" and 95lbs

CITY:[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

FIRST:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. I'll try to get DH to take pics tomorrow. :yes:

9. thank u glimmer :P
    yes, i agree with big is great, but i also have problem with wideness. i don't like how twiggy looked on me... maybe because it's wide but short, it just doesn't look symetrical to me :P
    i have this "nutso" problem with symetrical and alignment

10. Hi Beverly, the pictures did not show up. I saw the pictures that you were wearing the VIF city, it looks perfect on you and almost made me to take the plunge:confused1:

11. I'm sorry they don't show up :sad: Try Picasa Web Albums - BEVERLY! - Balenciaga

You can see the comparison between City and First sizes on me there, if it helps! I like the City because it fits in so much of my junk.. but I do think the First size looks more 'normal' and flattering on me!

12. Just came back from your web site. Are they all your B-bags? You are my hero!!!
    They are absolutely beautiful:drool:

13. OMG beverly... your b bags are TDF!!!

14. im 5'1 and the city is great for me -- i can put all my stuff in -- great for travelling too. the first is okay too, quite roomier than it looks, just that you have to organize your stuff and can't just stash it in