Is Chloe Nile Minaudiere Outdated? Should I buy?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

Thank you for your opinion in advance.
    I wanted to ask your opinion about once popular bag, Chloe Nile Minaudiere. Do you think it is still hip or outdated?
    I don't want to feel like it is outdated after I buy.
    I found a good bargain for a pre-loved black one in a very good condition. But do you think it is outdated already?
    I really need your opinions asap bc it can get sold quick...

2. any opinions?

3. I won't claim to be an authority, but IMHO it's definitely still super-cute and on-trend!

sunnynhappy likes this.
  4. Thank you very much for your comment. :heart: It really helped to see that it is still loved.

5. I’m planning on getting one too so people are definitely still interested in them and in black I don’t think you can go wrong! Enjoy it when you get it

MooMooVT and sunnynhappy like this.
  6. I think the Nile and the Minaudiere are still in fashion. :smile: I'm only a casual Chloe fan but to me, those are still their on-trend and "current" designs!

7. Thank you very much for your comments. I bought it and waiting it to arrive :smile:

MooMooVT and muggles like this.
  8. Can't wait to see pics! This is still a fantastic bag!

sunnynhappy likes this.
  9. I think it's a super cute bag. I don't think it's outdated, but I'm not the best for trends. I say if you love it, buy it!

sunnynhappy likes this.
  10. Gee, I must be really old, I don’t think I ever cared if something was hip!
    If I liked it, that’s all that matters to me! Whatever! It’s a great bag! I own two Marcie’s and a Paraty! Guess I’m old school! But, I do love Antiques! Lol! Oh, I almost forgot I own a paddington and still use it!

11. it will never go out of style!! and even if it does, i will still be rocking mine!! i have the minaudiere in biscotti beige. LOVE IT!!!

vanillaicepink, MooMooVT and muggles like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice