Is Cherry Blossom classy?

I have a brown mono cherry blossom papillon, haven't worn it since I was 13 (except once recently when I was wearing something really really neutral)
otherwise I have no idea what this can match without looking sort of tacky. as a purse i think it's really cute i just dont know what to pair it with to avoid a chavvy/jersey shore/j.a.p. look

*JAP stands for Jewish-American Princess. a stereotype. i didn't mean to offend anyone by that in case i did, im half jewish and i guess pretty "jappy" in a lot of ways but i dont want to project the typical jap look

I think it's a cute purse for spring/summer, otherwise I agree this purse is really hard to wear. If you don't see yourself using it that often, you might want to sell it on ebay to get something you would wear more often. No sense keeping this purse just to have it sit in your closet!

bonita applebum u gotta put me on bonita bonit bonita!!!!!!!!lol that's my song!!!!lol well i don't know if the cherries are necessarily "classy"...there's nothing wrong with wearing it if u like it..not my style but it is lv...so it'll always be stylish...it's a matter of personal taste...

You can make it classy. Wear it with all black and patent pumps. Use it to add to a boring or monochromatic outfit. I know what you mean when you say that, my sister has it and she always struggles finding something to wear with it. She just did, in a black pencil skirt, white blouse, and red patent pumps. She looked really nice, oh she is watching me write this and said her nails were red... I think thats overboard though
hahahahahahahahaha