Is Chanel Caviar Series 7 pink more muted/lighter than Series 8 or 9?

Dec 17, 2019
So trying to buy vintage Chanel online so it is difficult to tell the actual color.
I prefer more muted/dusty/light/neutral pink rather than bumble gum/fushia/loud pink.
Is the vintage Chanel series 7 less pink than the series 8 or 9? Or is it the same?
I am trying to make a decision in the next 4 hours.
Thank you!

linnymeow

Oct 5, 2019
Southern California
So trying to buy vintage Chanel online so it is difficult to tell the actual color.
I prefer more muted/dusty/light/neutral pink rather than bumble gum/fushia/loud pink.
Is the vintage Chanel series 7 less pink than the series 8 or 9? Or is it the same?
I am trying to make a decision in the next 4 hours.
Thank you!
I know this is quite an old thread now (and way past your 4-hour timeline haha) but in case anyone else comes across this thread with the same question – yes, the Chanel series 7 pink caviar is a lighter shade than the 8 or 9 series. I will attach an image from Instagram @pinkybearbags who has all 3! Seriously jealous of her collection. You can see the 9 series is the most saturated and the 7 series is the palest pink (actually quite similar to the 21c Rose Beige Clair color, which she also does a comparison of on her Instagram page).

Just curious, did you end up finding your perfect vintage pink bag? I have been hunting for the 8 or 9 series pink caviar in the small size for quite some time.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: mcmc and ashin121