Is Chanel at Neiman Bellevue,WA closed?

lindlind

Oct 12, 2015
Hi girls,
I heard last year that Neiman in Bellevue has permanently closed but today I checked on the Chanel website and it still lists Neiman Marcus Bellevue as one of its locations and on Neiman website, it also lists Bellevue location as one of its locations that sell Chanel. So I was wondering if anyone can confirm that Chanel Bellevue is really closed. Well, it’s my closest store so I have some hope here :biggrin:

Whoa! I haven't been there in years but that's where I went when I had a bag shipping from King of Prussia to there for me to pick up once, I thought it was the only Chanel in the area! Is there a Chanel boutique at Nordstrom in Bellevue (or the one in Seattle)? I assumed it was only beauty but the Chanel site says there's fashion there too?

Hi girls,
I heard last year that Neiman in Bellevue has permanently closed but today I checked on the Chanel website and it still lists Neiman Marcus Bellevue as one of its locations and on Neiman website, it also lists Bellevue location as one of its locations that sell Chanel. So I was wondering if anyone can confirm that Chanel Bellevue is really closed. Well, it’s my closest store so I have some hope here :biggrin:
Yes, it's really closed. Neiman Marcus at The Bravern closed its doors for good in September.
Doesn't the Nordstrom in downtown Seattle still have their Chanel boutique? It's on the main floor when you enter from Pine Street, it's on the left and Louis Vuitton is on the right (tho they did recently do a big remodel of their handbag dept. so, IDK). The Chanel RTW is on the second floor.
I haven't been to Seattle since early March before they closed the border, but I'm pretty sure nothing's changed since then.

Yes, it's really closed. Neiman Marcus at The Bravern closed its doors for good in September.
Doesn't the Nordstrom in downtown Seattle still have their Chanel boutique? It's on the main floor when you enter from Pine Street, it's on the left and Louis Vuitton is on the right (tho they did recently do a big remodel of their handbag dept. so, IDK). The Chanel RTW is on the second floor.
I haven't been to Seattle since early March before they closed the border, but I'm pretty sure nothing's changed since then.

Yep, Neiman Marcus in Bellevue, WA is closed in September 2020 and currently the only Chanel boutique in Washington is inside downtown Seattle Nordstrom on the first floor. I know this since I just bought 3 Chanel handbags from them last month. They just remodeled and have a huge selection. Chanel RTW is located in the second floor. Bellevue Nordstrom has RTW, but very limited inventory.

:sad: every time i went to the Chanel boutique in Seattle Downtown I felt like the selection there is quite limited. Also Covid changed everything in DT Seattle and I don't even want to make the effort to drive there during this time. I really hope Chanel will just open a new boutique itself in Bellevue

Reactions: wenhuy
:sad: every time i went to the Chanel boutique in Seattle Downtown I felt like the selection there is quite limited. Also Covid changed everything in DT Seattle and I don't even want to make the effort to drive there during this time. I really hope Chanel will just open a new boutique itself in Bellevue

I totally agree! With so many riots I suspect they'll only have a few on display and much more in the back. You have to know what you want and ask for it. Better yet, get to know a SA and text her/him any bag you like and they'll try to get it for you. If you don't have a good SA at Nordstrom DT, let me know and I'll share you my SA info.

I totally agree! With so many riots I suspect they'll only have a few on display and much more in the back. You have to know what you want and ask for it. Better yet, get to know a SA and text her/him any bag you like and they'll try to get it for you. If you don't have a good SA at Nordstrom DT, let me know and I'll share you my SA info.
Hi there! Could you please share your SA info for Nordstrom DT? :smile:

I just went to the DT location yesterday and they are out of everything. Was planning to buy something but there wasn’t much to choose from and it looks quite smaller than I thought since folks said it’s been remodeled with more selection. It’s hard to do lux shopping in Seattle.

I just went to the DT location yesterday and they are out of everything. Was planning to buy something but there wasn’t much to choose from and it looks quite smaller than I thought since folks said it’s been remodeled with more selection. It’s hard to do lux shopping in Seattle.

I had the same experience last month when I dropped by to see what they had. I'm guessing so many Seattle riots had happened in late 2020 and early this year that they don't display much and mostly order what's on reserve for clients.

It's best to know a SA to help you or when you get there ask for specially what bag you're interested in for them to pull it out. It is a bummer than than only place to shop for Chanel in WA is so scare of supplies.

I had the same experience last month when I dropped by to see what they had. I'm guessing so many Seattle riots had happened in late 2020 and early this year that they don't display much and mostly order what's on reserve for clients.

It's best to know a SA to help you or when you get there ask for specially what bag you're interested in for them to pull it out. It is a bummer than than only place to shop for Chanel in WA is so scare of supplies.

Yeah I agree they do have a good reason not to put everything on display. I did came in with a list (lol) but got no for most answers and what they have available it’s not what I’m looking for :sad: i.e. they have like 2 wallets, 1 woc, a couple mini reissues. It’s hard to do window shopping or having a spontaneous purchase :smile:

Yeah I agree they do have a good reason not to put everything on display. I did came in with a list (lol) but got no for most answers and what they have available it’s not what I’m looking for :sad: i.e. they have like 2 wallets, 1 woc, a couple mini reissues. It’s hard to do window shopping or having a spontaneous purchase :smile:

Totally agree! Deeply disappointed at the last visit as well and had a sales person quite uninterested in helping me with my questions. I wonder if they're now focus on the Chanel RTW clients who drops big $$$$ versus putting time in those only interested in handbags occasionally. It sucks that NM closed in Bellevue since there's little competition for our purchase.

Totally agree! Deeply disappointed at the last visit as well and had a sales person quite uninterested in helping me with my questions. I wonder if they're now focus on the Chanel RTW clients who drops big $$$$ versus putting time in those only interested in handbags occasionally. It sucks that NM closed in Bellevue since there's little competition for our purchase.

That’s what I’ve been hearing about the focus on RTW clients since their bags are always sold out. And yeah it sucks now Nordstrom dominates Chanel Seattle. The SA I encountered was really nice and even tried to come up with some alternative suggestions (without being pushy) but there’s simply not much to offer. He gave me his card and said I can text him what I want and he can try to help but given everything is always sold out or reserved for VIPs, I don’t have much hope. Lmk if you’d like his contact. If I go into the store again, I’d probably ask for him again.