Is Cerises completely sold out?

Just thought I'd check. I'd like a speedy at some point, but not today. I'd love to get my hands on a cles tho.:graucho: Thanks everyone! Having tpf makes it less scary to buy from resellers.:heart:

I wouldn't rule out 866 vuitton- they may be able to track down a Sac Plat or Keepall. But everything else (speedy, pochette, cles, etc.) is definitely sold out.

I don't even know what all LV made in that line...the only things I've seen are: speedy 25, bucket with pouch, pochette, cles, agenda, sac plat, keepall, and I think they made the little round coin purse. Am I missing some things? (other than the red handle stuff which is way too $$$$) Wouldn't a wapity be cute in cerises? Were there any wallets?

yes there were wallets i know they have a compact zip wallet its on let-trade hehe

and that line was about 2 years ago? and was really popular toooo i don't think you can get a speedy anymore , i was on waitlist for the speedy when the line was annouce and still took long to get it..

There is probably SOMETHING in the cherries line still in stores somewhere. I purchased my pouchette 5 months ago from a boutique and I am certain they told me there were like 12 sac plats left!?! Call 866.