Is Celine Luggage Zip a classic? is it a good investment?

It's really popular right now and sell out fast, it's not a flashy bag depending on color and a useful everyday bag I think. I also think the value depends on if it will go on sale in the future..

It's hard to tell. I love my Envelope Luggage and plan to keep it forever. I don't buy based on whether a bag will become a classic, I just buy what I like. I loved this bag the moment I saw it and knew I wanted one. I think it'll be around for a long time, but will it be iconic? Who knows?

It's hard to tell. I love my Envelope Luggage and plan to keep it forever. I don't buy based on whether a bag will become a classic, I just buy what I like. I loved this bag the moment I saw it and knew I wanted one. I think it'll be around for a long time, but will it be iconic? Who knows?
Thank you for your opinion:smile:

I just became aware of this bag a few days ago and I LOVE it. It's the 1st bag that has caught my eye in a long time. I love the classic yet stylish look of it. I definitely think it's a good investment.

I just became aware of this bag a few days ago and I LOVE it. It's the 1st bag that has caught my eye in a long time. I love the classic yet stylish look of it. I definitely think it's a good investment.

I had been looking for a "nice" bag for a while but nothing caught my eye. My style is very classic and a lot of these slouchy bags with zippers just don't work with my wardrobe. The first time I noticed this bag on these forums, I went gaga. Classic or not, it's simple styling fits me and I love it.

I had been looking for a "nice" bag for a while but nothing caught my eye. My style is very classic and a lot of these slouchy bags with zippers just don't work with my wardrobe. The first time I noticed this bag on these forums, I went gaga. Classic or not, it's simple styling fits me and I love it.
Thank you for your opinion;)