Is Celine Luggage Zip a classic? is it a good investment?

Cathy8787

Dec 12, 2008
Will it last years as Lady Dior or Chanel 2.55?
Is it a good investment?
anyone could help me?

Many thanks

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
It's really popular right now and sell out fast, it's not a flashy bag depending on color and a useful everyday bag I think. I also think the value depends on if it will go on sale in the future..

Cathy8787

Dec 12, 2008
It's really popular right now and sell out fast, it's not a flashy bag depending on color and a useful everyday bag I think. I also think the value depends on if it will go on sale in the future..
thank you for your opinion:smile: wait for more replies.

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I can't say if it will, but I sure hope so! For me, it is a new classic. It's my new Hermes Birkin, LOL. I just love this bag!!!!!

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
It's hard to tell. I love my Envelope Luggage and plan to keep it forever. I don't buy based on whether a bag will become a classic, I just buy what I like. I loved this bag the moment I saw it and knew I wanted one. I think it'll be around for a long time, but will it be iconic? Who knows?

Cathy8787

Dec 12, 2008
It's hard to tell. I love my Envelope Luggage and plan to keep it forever. I don't buy based on whether a bag will become a classic, I just buy what I like. I loved this bag the moment I saw it and knew I wanted one. I think it'll be around for a long time, but will it be iconic? Who knows?
Thank you for your opinion:smile:

Jul 23, 2006
I just became aware of this bag a few days ago and I LOVE it. It's the 1st bag that has caught my eye in a long time. I love the classic yet stylish look of it. I definitely think it's a good investment.

Cannes

Sep 15, 2010
chicago
I just became aware of this bag a few days ago and I LOVE it. It's the 1st bag that has caught my eye in a long time. I love the classic yet stylish look of it. I definitely think it's a good investment.
I had been looking for a "nice" bag for a while but nothing caught my eye. My style is very classic and a lot of these slouchy bags with zippers just don't work with my wardrobe. The first time I noticed this bag on these forums, I went gaga. Classic or not, it's simple styling fits me and I love it.

Cathy8787

Dec 12, 2008
I had been looking for a "nice" bag for a while but nothing caught my eye. My style is very classic and a lot of these slouchy bags with zippers just don't work with my wardrobe. The first time I noticed this bag on these forums, I went gaga. Classic or not, it's simple styling fits me and I love it.
Thank you for your opinion;)