Is BT0716 a real Prada model?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased a pre-owned bag and the cards say BT0716 Tessuto Bandoliera Corinto. I am really worried this is a fake but don't have the ability to take pics of it (before the deadline to return it tomorrow) to authenticate so I just wanted to see if this is even a real model to begin with.

Thanks!

2. Then you should return it. No one can determine authenticity without multiple, detailed photographs. Sorry.

3. I did, however I am still wondering if BT0716 is a model that exists in the Prada world.

4. Is this what you had?
    [​IMG]

5. Looked identical to all of the photos online of those bags. I just couldn't find anything about it on here or on reputable sites that I know so I was very weary of it being a super fake as overall the quality was very good minus some stitching looked a little off...

6. The pictures in the listing aren't great, but it appears as if it might be authentic. Can't be sure without detailed close up photos though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice