Official Britney thread

Yeah I agree, in the latest pics of her in a swimsuit she does look like she may be prego --- I too hope not , she needs to bond with the one she already has IMO

Oh really ? That's pretty fast.. personally, I would want to give my body a bigger break than that before popping out a second. I wonder if the Federlines relationship is really as sketchy as the mags make it out to be.. I hope not, for Britney and baby (and perhaps baby to be)'s sake !

I saw her on one of the Celeb "shows" last night (Extra-Extra ... whatever), anyhow, they were showing her re: her skit on Will & Grace. She had this WAY TOO TIGHT red dress on ... either she has not lost the baby pouch, or she is pregnant again. For someone who used to have a very flat abdomen, she has either totally succumbed to the "trash" look, or she is going to pop out another one (UGGH!).

ayla said:
Oh really ? That's pretty fast.. personally, I would want to give my body a bigger break than that before popping out a second. I wonder if the Federlines relationship is really as sketchy as the mags make it out to be.. I hope not, for Britney and baby (and perhaps baby to be)'s sake !
yeah, you're not supposed to have another baby until after 2 years because that's how long it takes your body to recover from the first one. Your body will NEVER look the same if you have them so close together. I had an IUD "installed" :lol: so It would take atleast 2 years until I have another baby. I can wait up to 5 years if I would like. It costs me $500 and it's the MOST effective birth control at 99.95% and the best part there are no hormones. No more babies for a while then after the next, he's getting the ol' snipperoo.

OH NO!!!!

"I'm pregnant!" revealed the 24 year-old pop star to another woman in the spa at Maui's Four Seasons Hotel where Britney, Kevin and their baby son are staying.

Federline, 27, also delivered the bombshell baby news to a friend, who told Star: "Kevin said, 'Britney's pregnant again,' and when I expressed surprise he said, 'Yeah, it shocked the sh-- out of me too.'"

http://www.starmagazine.com/gossip/63021