Is Britney Carrying a Fake Chanel?

It's not really a fake. It's one of those designer inspired bags you see hanging in mall kiosks. It's doesn't have a Chanel logo on it anywhere. It has two interlocking O's where the C's would be. I wonder if the "Hermes" bag she was carrying before comes from the same place?

if the black Hermes bag she was carrying the other day were fake.. im speecless.. it looked really good..

Well I don't think designer inspired and fake are the same. Designer labels have always been the inspiration of the less expensive brands.. I mean look at GUESS and BEBE for example, great affordable brands that clearly get their inspiration from the labels without trying to use the labels's name..
Anyway, I'm quite chocked britney is carrying this, I mean come on! Why on earth would she do that?! And I have already been feeling so sorry for her..

Why would a famous person who is photographed so much wear a fake bag? To show that she doesnt need to wear designer labels just cause shes famous? I guess she doesnt care AT ALL what people think about her.