Is Brand Off Osaka reliable??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Brand Off Japan reliable?? Anyone of you have experience with them??

Thanks!!

I've been wondering this as well... their name alone is why I never pursued anything seriously. The company name 'Brand Off' sounds fake (in my mind). If they are selling *authentic* H, I wish they would have picked a different company name!

i purchased an authentic evelyne GM from brandoff through ebay. this was about 6 months ago.

for peace of mind, you can get the listing/pictures of the bag authenticated by the lovely authenticators here before buying.

Whenever you buy items from any reseller stores be it in Japan or anywhere else around the world including reputable resellers, it is always important to authenticate the item first. Including seeing the item in person.

Brand Off:

'Brand off' is authentic and a very reputable store in Japan. In Hong Kong, their store has a Japanese authenticator on site to check all the bags that come into the store. I think they are better than a lot of resellers. THe name sounds funny and I think it is due to 'lost in translation'.

The most reputable reseller in Japan. They have more than 47 stores in Japan and other parts of Asia. If you know Japanese language, you will get the idea why they call themselves "brandoff". Not only the phrase is catchy, but the name makes Japanese people understand what they do at a glance, i.e. getting branded stuff at a discounted price. They are part of the anti counterfeit association in japan and no fake item will be accepted/dealt. The ebay division of the shop is recently created in the effort of expanding their customer base. Anyhow, HTH.

It is a trustworthy shop.

hermesdaisuki said:
The most reputable reseller in Japan. They have more than 47 stores in Japan and other parts of Asia. If you know Japanese language, you will get the idea why they call themselves "brandoff". Not only the phrase is catchy, but the name makes Japanese people understand what they do at a glance, i.e. getting branded stuff at a discounted price. They are part of the anti counterfeit association in japan and no fake item will be accepted/dealt. The ebay division of the shop is recently created in the effort of expanding their customer base. Anyhow, HTH.

It is a trustworthy shop.

Thank you !!! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.