Is box too small?

Yes, I'm concerned about the bag being in the box and creating permanent creases and messing up the leather that cinches the sides in. Also, I just really want the proper size box.

You have norhing to worry about! As long as the bag is stored in dry indoor temperatures nothing is going to happen to it. All creases will straighten etc.

Do you really need the bigger box for something? I’ve read that you should not store bags for longer periods (months) in the box for lack of ventilation.

Yes, I'm concerned about the bag being in the box and creating permanent creases and messing up the leather that cinches the sides in. Also, I just really want the proper size box.
As someone else mentioned above, Louis Vuitton does not recommend storing its handbags in the presentation boxes long-term (only in the dustbag). I am saying this just in case you did not know (forgive me if you did). If you want a bigger box to put under the tree, I guess you can always drive to your closest store. They will likely give it to you without a problem if they have one available.

I just ordered a Speedy B and it came folded. I took it out to inspect it and then folded it and put it back bc my husband is gifting it to me for Christmas. I'm not worried about the canvas creasing, but now I'm worried about the leather sides if I didn't fold it properly. Lol. I'll feel much better when it's in my hands

Reactions: cathlene1
Hi there. I received a smaller box for my neverfull mm which was also folded on the bottom and sides too (older neverfull came in the brown flatter box but not folded on sides, just on the bottom) . When I exchanged it for different interior I asked for bigger box and got a huge box with room to spare. I just use boxes to store miscellanous stuff after.

Reactions: cathlene1
I made several recent purchases and some were properly packaged while others were not.
I purchased two neverfulls one day apart from the website. The first bag arrived in a box that was way too small and the vachetta trim was crammed and crinkled. The next day, the second bag arrived in a box that was the appropriate size and it was not crinkled. I find it very frustrating to make a purchase that is close to $1500 and have it crammed in a box that is far too small.
It is simply ridiculous! I did call the 1-866 number to complain. They could have cared less, of course, and they said I could send the bag back, but returns are a hassle and availability comes and goes, so I ended up keeping the bag. I still view this as poor customer service and it will stick with me. I feel that many canvas items are being pushed out of stores and into the website. Less customer service equates to less care and quality packaging as well.

Yes... Louis Vuitton, the customer does notice your lack of concern for us!

In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away. ~ Doug Warner