Is Botkier out?

1. Hi I am new to this thread . . . I just wanted to know what you all thought of Botkier? I already have the trigger and I am thinking about this one. . . you can see it here.
    http://store.shopbop.com/item.jsp?item=BOTKI1002213713&category=BOTKBAG
    so i was wondering, is botkier out? or on its way? i don't live in a very big city right now, so i really dont know! I just LOVE the leather on my trigger- i have a thing for soft leather. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

2. NO WAY! Botkier is really cool right now. Atleast that's what I think. ;)

3. I must repeat, no way! The trigger will be around for a long time because it is highly functional and well-made.

I must say you have a picked a great bag - I have been eyeing the Safari in Brandy as well.

4. Thanks. . . well in case you do decide to get it (or any of the other ones) I ordered mine from Activeendeavors.com and got 20% with the code toutie. That is for the entire purchase too!

5. i really want a botkier convertible bag (saw one at Barneys coop last week) but they don't have any colors that really inspire me :sad:

6. Okay, so I am sooo new to obsessing over purses and never heard of Botkier before, can someone tell me how to pronounce it?

7. Bot-keer, I think....or maybe boat-keer

8. Like Boat-key-er ... i think if my pronunciation skills are somewhat good in typing! Ha.

9. I actually sent an email to Botkier to determine this, and I got the following response:

"Botkier is pronounced bot-kee-ear."

10. Thanks!

11. Hi, I'm new here too. I just bought the Botkier covertible bag last month from Botkier.com (with that $100 off coupon that was going around here, thanks BTW). Mine is in black. It's a very sturdy purse, well made.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice