Is bloomsbury bad choice for first bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I figure it is a good everyday bag. I don't want to regret it after though because its more casual. I rarely ever dress up though.

2. I use mine mostly for travel since it is cross-body and goes flat in my suitcase. I have the PM and it doesn't hold a lot. I tried the GM and it got too heavy for me.

3. I don't think any bag is a "bad choice" for your first. If you really like it, go for it. It's a cute bag and I like that it can go across your body.

4. I think it's a great first LV bag and it won't be your last! You should definitely pick something you will use more, rather than a dressy bag if you mainly go casual.

5. It is a good first bag if you're not the kind of the sweet dress kind of person.
    I would say to go for the pm more (:*

6. I think it's a GREAT choice!! I have the GM and LOVE it, it can be dressy or casual, depending on what you are wearing...the GM fits a tons and never gets heavy...good luck deciding!

7. it's a cute bag. it would be a great first bag if your style is more casual and you like cross-body bags. :smile:

8. As long as you like it then it's not a bad choice.

9. If it will be used and loved then go for it! :smile:

10. I think it's a great bag. I have the PM and use it almost everytime I go out other that going to work. I say go for it. You'll get a lot of use of it.

11. I have the gm. If you like cross body bags this is a superb choice.

12. do you find it to be heavy as the other comment said?

13. I got the pm as my first Lv...I'm loving it, use it most days, great for travel with hands free to hold my kids. Since then I have bought the new Rivington Gm and damier zippy wallet. Go for it... it will be a start of your lv addiction :smile: