Is Black Nail Polish Unprofessional??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Black can be either/or. If you’re dressed like a Goth, then very unprofessional. If you’re dressed in a suit or a lab coat and your appearance is flawless, as long as your nails are neat and fairly short I think it’d look very professional.

sgj99 likes this.
  2. Interesting to see this thread as I am a working professional in the health industry and had on a very dark color. Reminded me of OPIs Lincoln Park After Dark, but it was another color. Super dark and I loved it. I always look professional and no chips here. I literally just took off that color today. Now I have a plum color that I also like. Have fun with color!

misstrine85 likes this.
  3. I'm a fan of a darker nail. Many professional women wear a multitude of dark colors but one has to be
    comfortable.
    I think its also important when wearing any shade of polish, that your hands are well groomed & touching
    up chips in the polish looks neater,

JDV likes this.