Is Ballon Bleu here to stay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel Cartier discontinues a lot of watches, Roadster, Pasha, and at one point Panthere. Tank to me is a classic and a staple in the Cartier product lineup. But how about Ballon Bleu. Do you think it's trendy design that might n

2. Okay so I didn't finish my sentence and posted accidentally and now not sure how to edit lol

To finish my last sentence, do you think the Ballon Bleu is a trendy design that might be discontinued, or is a classic here to stay?

3. seems like a classic to me. Even if they don't produce it sometime in the future, it will still look classic IMO

4. I don't know that it ever was trendy - I think it was supposed to be an instant classic. It certainly has outlasted the Calibre. I imagine it would stay in the line indefinitely. Roadster will probably come back some day - as will Pasha - they tend to bring these things back and forth.

5. Im thinking to the get the BB in 33mm with diamond bezel. I do have the budget for it right now but 10k is a big purchase for me and I'm not sure if cartier watches are investments. I do like the design but Im not sure if they will hold their value as well as Rolex etc.