Is bag's color is important fo you?

Definitely important. No patents after my Ferragamo bag mishap ( yuck full of watermarks and sticky too).

no light or pastel colored bags. no bright colors like shocking pink, lime green .

Oh, yes...color is very important to me. I'm not one of those real "girly girls" so darker shades and sturdier bags work best for me. They may be pretty but no light shades, pastels or frilly bags will most likely ever find a home with me.

I definitely think about color. I owned an inexpensive white leather bag and it got dirty and gross-looking so quickly. Although I would love to have a $$ white bag, I would bever buy one because they get dirty easily.

I have bags in various colors, and when I buy a light colored bag I make sure it's in a sturdier leather that can stand to be cleaned a lot.

If I see a bag I like, the leather is high quality, it's well constructed, and the color is attracive to me-I'll buy it. I have handbags in every color! Variety is the spice of life!

Although I am open to owning any color bag, I do consider color before I purchase. I base it on what colors I already own this way I don't end up with a closet full of red bags (my fave color) and don't get to use them..