Is Azur worth the risks?

Oh for goodness sake :smile: I've had far fewer issues with azur than with other types of bags.... Not sure why so many people are so afraid of light colored bags. As with any high-end designer bag, just treat your items carefully. Spring is around the corner, I can't imagine only carrying brown and black bags all year forever! My 4-yr old azur speedy is still gorgeous! Go for it, and enjoy azur. :cool:

What issues? :confused1:

I've carried an Azur NF GM bag for 3 years, it's been on floors, the beach, poolside, athletic events, my kids step on it in car, etc. . . mine is still great!

love my azur NF and i have azur SLGs that held up great, can't imagine spring and summer without it...i treat her like how i treat my DE and mono bag. they are meant to be carry and enjoy. purses are not bullet proof, you dont have to baby it but just with care.

Great thread, I was wondering the same. I have been wanting an azur speedy, love the other styles but scared of color transfer. At least with the speedy it's a handheld instead of shoulder bag.

Honestly, after the issues with my damier ebene neverfull I will only buy azur and mono never another ebene piece because of the cracking issues. Azur is so beautiful and I havnt had a problem.

I haven't had any issues with my Azur pieces. But if you are referring to color transfer that will be an issue with any light colored handbag, LV or not. It's not the handbag that causes color transfer, it's the clothes you wear. Just be aware when carrying light colored handbags with heavily dyed clothing.

I haven't had any issues with my Azur pieces. But if you are referring to color transfer that will be an issue with any light colored handbag, LV or not. It's not the handbag that causes color transfer, it's the clothes you wear. Just be aware when carrying light colored handbags with heavily dyed clothing.

VERY TRUE!! I have a white leather MJ bag, and the left corner is a grayish black due to dirt and everything...so I think I'm gonna take the risk and just watch what I wear!

Does anyone think Azur pieces are worth all the issues??

Absolutely! It's my alternative to a full white bag and I think it's a lot easier to clean. Just be careful as with any light coloured bag with colour transfer. My SA said to wash dark coloured jeans in cold water will help. Haven't tested it yet, but I hope it's a solution.

I have the NF in damier azur (from April 2011, so almost 2 years). The only issues I ever had were color transfer from dark blue jeans (not black or light blue, just some dark blue jeans). But that is easily solved with baby wipes and after that it looks brand new. Beside that, I never had any issue. It is just like my other bags. I think azur is unnecessery known as a high maintenance bag.