Is azur wallet practical?

Azur, damier or mono pochette wallet?

• azur

• mono

• damier

Results are only viewable after voting.
azur does not get dirty. I have a keepall and wallet that I use all the time, the wallet on an everyday basis. I am a guy and do lots of work outside, dirty hands, use my wallet with no extra care and the thing hold up. Not dirty yet! Get azur it is way cooler.

Honestly, I'd be more likely to the get Azur in a wallet rather than a bag b/c I don't use the wallet like I do a bag. I would think I could keep the Azur cleaner if it spend 90% of the time IN one of my other bags vs. hanging off my arm.

I do think the Damier is great though. I love it.

Im over the mono.

I never liked azur until I saw it in person. And then, I only like it on small acessories. I have the azur koala wallet and I fall in love just looking at it. Don't worry about it getting dirty, it's pretty rugged as it hasn't been dirtied yet and I've used it every day for almost a year! In fact, it stays a heck of a lot cleaner than my Chanel cambon wallet!

Get the azur! It's a beauty!! You won't regret it! :flowers:

Thank you all for your suggestions! Azur and mono is in a close fight. I will let you know my final purchase and post pic when I have it...can't wait to lay my hands on it!