Is Azur a must have in your collection?

The azur canvas is more durable than you think. I was apprehensive about it at first but I purchased a pre loved an azur NF to try it out and I LOVE it! I just purchased an azur galliera and I can't wait to take her out!

I live i Houston and absolutely love the Azur print... Living in Houston, you have more opportunities to wear your Azur bag besides spring and summer. I own three Azur bags and I would say if you like the print than yes it is essential. If you're not sold on it than no. There is no need to waste money just to have a print in your collection that you don't love.

Welcome to Houston!

I live i Houston and absolutely love the Azur print... Living in Houston, you have more opportunities to wear your Azur bag besides spring and summer. I own three Azur bags and I would say if you like the print than yes it is essential. If you're not sold on it than no. There is no need to waste money just to have a print in your collection that you don't love.

Welcome to Houston!

Thanks so much! I am planning on getting my first azur bag soon. Like you said - many more opportunities to wear it in Houston!

If you're used to vachetta and you can watch out for transfer, go for azur!! It is an enchanting blend of girlish and classy, and really goes with a lot of different looks... make sure you try on the one you might want to get. The azur print makes the bag look bigger. I got a speedy 25 in azur because the 30 I intended to buy looked gigantic in person, but I got a speedy 30 in ebene because the dark pattern balanced the shape nicely. Good luck! :Smile: