Is Azur a must have in your collection?

RealHouseWife1

The Universe Guru
May 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone,

I currently don't own any azur pieces and have been on the fence for at least a year about this print. I currently own only Mono and DE bags and feel like I will need a lighter color bag in my collection since we are moving to Houston next month.

I'm just concerned about it being so high maintenence. If I do get it I would probably stick with the NF mm since it's not as pricey as some of the other azur bags. That way if it does get dirty I won't feel as bad.

Is azur a must have in everyone's collection? Does everyone own at least one azur piece?

Thanks in advance!

matahari

ms.louisv
O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
california
I own 3 Azur pieces--the Galliera pm, the zippy organizer wallet and the Eva. I Love them all. It's just different in feeling from the Mono or Ebene--very light and summery, looks delicate but isn't. I've thrown my wallet around quite a bit and it doesn't show any signs of wear or dirt. (I'm kinda amazed)--got a light blue transfer on my Galliera from my jeans once but soap and water removed it. :heart:I must say that the Azur has become one of my favorite designs to carry around. I once saw a woman's jaw drop when she spotted my Azur Galliera.

Last edited:

ivonna

O.G.
Apr 24, 2009
UK
I own exactly one piece in azur lol. I was shying away from azur for the same reason as you, but it is not as high-maintenance as I thougt it would be. I would say go for it, and you won't be disappointed!

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
~Canada~
i have to admit that i hated the azur the first time I saw it and vowed never to purchase it. I have changed my mind completely and it has become my favourite line. It is fresh and bright and not as high maintenance as one would think. I just bought my first azur piece on a whim (a speedy 30) and I am absolutely in love with it.

If you are unsure, why not start off small - a mini pochette, a pochette or eva?

Jaeniver

O.G.
Apr 3, 2009
Europe
I own exactly one piece in azur lol. I was shying away from azur for the same reason as you, but it is not as high-maintenance as I thougt it would be. I would say go for it, and you won't be disappointed!
Ita. I haven't had any more problems with my azur bags than any other of my LV's. But I don't think azur is a must have. You shouldn't get one if you don't really love it. Get something that you'll love!

trobbin5

Sep 19, 2010
San Francisco
I think everyone needs a Azur in their collection. They really aren't as high mainatence as you would think. I say you should go for it!! The Artsy in Azur is to die for!!

jessicalove

Nov 22, 2010
I don't think it is a must have, if you don't particularly fancy it, don't worry about not having it in your collection! My two cents.... ;)

Sep 23, 2009
Île-de-France
I LoVe Azur!
It is not high maintenance at all!
It is very different from Mono and ebene...
I find it very fresh and perfect for spring/ summer.
I say go for it! NF sounds like a perfect option

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
Absolutely yes for me. I was hesitant for a long time too as I didn't like the idea of the stark contrast between dark patina and the azur print. However I realised that with reasonable care, it is possible to keep the patina clean and even and it will probably take years before it will turn really dark. So I bought my azur totally pm. And it's a darling!! Very refreshing colours.

CasperGT3

Porsche Lover
Feb 19, 2011
Porsche, USA
For me, it was live at first sight for the azur! However, when I actually bought the azur neverfull mm, I was disappointed. It didn't look as nice to me as it did before. Maybe it's just me!

Dixie79

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
Norway
Yes, its a must have in summer time... I have a nf and a hampstead (use them all summer) but my mom uses her totally and Eva all year arround (they still look greate, and she don't baby them...)

kayti

Jan 21, 2010
IST
I have some transfer from dark jeans onto my Azur NF but I still use it as a day bag in the summer. The transfer is not very noticeable..